2009 Jaguar XFCRM Mitchell1 2022-06-07T22:00:50+00:00
- Coolant leaking down rear of engine block. Possible transfer manifold and or valley pan. Engine needs to be removed to repair coolant issues.
- Replace several coolant hoses, gaskets & o-rings associated with coolant leak at rear of motor under super charger.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replace transmission cooler lines, all o-rings & associated parts.
- Perform 4 Wheel alignment
- Replace water pump & fill system to bleed with coolant.
Angela P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/6/2022