- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake rotors, pads and sensors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Replace front control arm bushings.
- Test drive vehicle to verify front end shimmy.
- PERFORM COMPLETE 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Aymen H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2020