- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Bumper brackets are broken. Needs a new bumper. Installed with a few extra screws to hold temporarily. Replace left driving light bulb.
- Replace air filter element(s)
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replace cabin air filter
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Jeffrey P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2022