- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- P1284 fuel pump electrical fault. P0171 mass air flow at idle too high. P0068 mass air flow.
- Both crankcase vent valves are leaking.
- Replaced both crankcase vent valves.
- Correctly mounted battery and replaced missing hardware.
- Can not duplicate brake noise.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Perform complete 4 Wheel Alignment
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replace air filter element(s)
- Replace cabin air filter
- Gauge was reading below 1/2 – now showing full !
Dieter S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2022