- 213901- power management, shutdown of consumers. 11a031- low pressure fuel system, pressure too low. 110001- cylinder injection cutout, pressure too low. 11a002- high pressure fuel, pressure too low.
- Perform courtesy vehicle inspection.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Battery & reset system with software (MTX 95R).
- Replaced both rear ground strap wires.
Gary M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2022