- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Performed operational check out of seat functions, did not note any malfunctions
- Replace front brake rotors, pads and sensors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires due to abnormal wear on front tires
- PERFORM COMPLETE 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Laura Q. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2020