- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Replace air filter element
- Replace cabin air filter
- Replace front brake rotors, pads and sensors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. . Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake rotors,pads and sensors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Replaced belt, tensioner and idler pulley.
Gord K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2021