- Hooked up guages and checked pressures. Fans are running g at high speed and pressures are still high. Found both condensers are full of debris and need to be vacuumed out. We should also perform an ac service.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Inspected cupholder and found it to be unrepairable. Recommend replacing cup holder.
- Recommend replacing cupholder unit above glovebox.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace cabin air filter
- Replace air filter element(s)
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Jeff S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2021