- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Inspect coolant leak; pressure test cooling system and advise.
- Coolant res, level sender, cap and glycol
- Replace rear brake rotors,pads and sensors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Replace air filter element(s)
- Replace cabin air filter
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
ALEDA R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2019