- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Burnish front brakes
- Replace passenger front side marker bulb
- Remove passenger seat to identify customer complaint – Disassemble motor and drive – Remove and switch both gears for back and forth motion and lubricate drive and transmission. No warranty implies
- Removed plate and frame, shaped both frame and license plate so that lower edge is even/flush with rear bumper; reinstalled license plate and frame.
- PERFORM COMPLETE 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT
- Recommend replacing cabin filter
- Replace cracking AC compressor drivebelt
- Repair "tree" damage
- Paint and Install rear spoiler (provided by customer). Repair, Prep and paint left door, both door handles, and both mirrors
- Restore headlights
SHIRAN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2018